The surgery is closed this Sunday 24 October 2021
If you have a temperature, sore throat, cough, flu like symptoms please phone the surgery for advice.
Phone consultations are available for current patients. Choose “telephone appointment” when you book online and we will do our best to phone you around your appointment time.
Update on COVID Vaccination:
This practice is currently taking bookings for AstraZeneca and Pfizer.
The Practice is open at the following times. Please phone 9520 9944 for an appointment or book online using link above.
Monday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Tuesday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Wednesday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Thursday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Friday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Saturday:8:30 am to 12:00pm
Sunday:8:00 am to 10:30 am
- (Sunday no appointment required)
For After Hours Medical Care or if the surgery is closed, emergency medical care is available as follows:
1. Attend Casualty, The Sutherland Hospital Phone 9540 7111
2. For Home Visits ring Sydney Medical Service Co-Op - 8724 6300
3. In an Emergency. OR IF YOU FEEL URGENT ATTENTION IS REQUIRED ring for an ambulance on " 000"
- Engadine Skin Clinic – Dr Mary Dover, Dr Adam Brown
- Child Health and Vaccinations
- Women’s Health and Mirena Insertion
- Pregnancy and Ante-Natal Care
- Cosmetic & Medical Treatments – Dr Adam Brown
- Mental Health
- Travel Vaccinations
- Exercise Physiologist – Belinda Giles
- Spirometry, ECG, Arterial Doppler, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Pathology Collection