Monday Public Holiday June 8: The surgery will be open for walk-in appointments from 8AM to 9.30AM.
Due to the current situation we are now offering all patients phone consultations. Choose “phone appointment” when you book online and we will do our best to phone you around your appointment time. If you have a temperature, cough, flu like symptoms or reason to believe you may have come in contact with Coronavirus please phone the surgery for advice.
We are delighted that Dr Jason Beedaysee has joined the practice taking over from Dr Liz Ayliff. Jason has been a very popular GP in Campbelltown for the past 8 years and has recently relocated to the Shire with his family.
For After Hours Medical Care or if the surgery is closed, emergency medical care is available as follows:
1. Attend Casualty, The Sutherland Hospital Phone 9540 7111
2. For Home Visits ring Sydney Medical Service Co-Op – 8724 6300
3. In an Emergency. OR IF YOU FEEL URGENT ATTENTION IS REQUIRED ring for an ambulance on ” 000 For th
The Practice is open at the following times. Please phone 9520 9944 for an appointment or book online using link above.
Monday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Tuesday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Wednesday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Thursday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Friday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Saturday:8:30 am to 12:00pm
Sunday:8:30am to 10:30am
- (Sunday no appointment required)
- Engadine Skin Clinic – Dr Mary Dover, Dr Adam Brown
- Child Health and Vaccinations
- Women’s Health and Mirena Insertion
- Pregnancy and Ante-Natal Care
- Cosmetic & Medical Treatments – Dr Adam Brown
- Mental Health
- Travel Vaccinations
- Exercise Physiologist – Belinda Giles
- Spirometry, ECG, Arterial Doppler, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Pathology Collection