This surgery will be closed Saturday and Sunday 27 and 28 February due to a software upgrade. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please call 000 if you have an emergency.
Please wear a mask inside the surgery.
If you have a temperature, sore throat, cough, flu like symptoms please phone the surgery for advice.
Phone appointments are available for previously registered patients. Choose “phone appointment” when you book online and we will do our best to phone you around your appointment time.
We are delighted that Dr Jason Beedaysee has joined the practice. Jason has been a very popular GP in Campbelltown for the past 8 years and has recently relocated to the Shire with his family.
For After Hours Medical Care or if the surgery is closed, emergency medical care is available as follows:
1. Attend Casualty, The Sutherland Hospital Phone 9540 7111
2. For Home Visits ring Sydney Medical Service Co-Op – 8724 6300
3. In an Emergency. OR IF YOU FEEL URGENT ATTENTION IS REQUIRED ring for an ambulance on ” 000 For th
The Practice is open at the following times. Please phone 9520 9944 for an appointment or book online using link above.
Monday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Tuesday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Wednesday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Thursday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Friday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Saturday:8:30 am to 12:00pm
Sunday:Closed Sunday Oct 11
- (Sunday no appointment required)
- Engadine Skin Clinic – Dr Mary Dover, Dr Adam Brown
- Child Health and Vaccinations
- Women’s Health and Mirena Insertion
- Pregnancy and Ante-Natal Care
- Cosmetic & Medical Treatments – Dr Adam Brown
- Mental Health
- Travel Vaccinations
- Exercise Physiologist – Belinda Giles
- Spirometry, ECG, Arterial Doppler, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Pathology Collection