The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has approved a booster dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for individuals 18 years and older from early November.
We have already commenced giving 3rd dose Pfizer vaccinations according to ATAGI advice below:
- ATAGI recommends a 3rd dose of COVID-19 vaccine as part of the primary course in individuals who are severely immunocompromised.
- The 3rd dose is intended to maximise the level of immune response to as close as possible to the general population.
- This recommendation applies to all individuals aged ≥12 years with certain conditions or on therapies leading to severe immunocompromise
If you have a temperature, sore throat, cough, flu like symptoms please phone the surgery for advice.
Phone consultations are available for current patients. Choose “telephone appointment” when you book online and we will do our best to phone you around your appointment time.
The Practice is open at the following times. Please phone 9520 9944 for an appointment or book online using link above.
Monday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Tuesday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Wednesday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Thursday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Friday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Saturday:8:30 am to 12:00pm
Sunday:8:00 am to 10:30 am
- (Sunday no appointment required)
For After Hours Medical Care or if the surgery is closed, emergency medical care is available as follows:
1. Attend Casualty, The Sutherland Hospital Phone 9540 7111
2. For Home Visits ring Sydney Medical Service Co-Op - 8724 6300
3. In an Emergency. OR IF YOU FEEL URGENT ATTENTION IS REQUIRED ring for an ambulance on " 000"
- Engadine Skin Clinic – Dr Mary Dover, Dr Adam Brown
- Child Health and Vaccinations
- Women’s Health and Mirena Insertion
- Pregnancy and Ante-Natal Care
- Cosmetic & Medical Treatments – Dr Adam Brown
- Mental Health
- Travel Vaccinations
- Exercise Physiologist – Belinda Giles
- Spirometry, ECG, Arterial Doppler, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Pathology Collection