If you have been suffering from Low Back Pain radiating down a leg you may be eligible to enter a study testing whether oral steroid medicines are effective in reducing pain in people with acute sciatica.
It is funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council （NHMRC) and is led by a team from the University of Sydney.
If you are interested in participating please phone the surgery and book an appointment for the “OASIS Trial“.
HOLIDAY HOURS: (Drop-in Clinics)
Saturday – December 25: Closed
Sunday – December 26: 8am – 10am
Monday – December 27: 8am – 9.30am
Tuesday – December 28: 8am – 9.30am
COVID Vaccination: Please book online or call the surgery during normal hours
If you have a temperature, sore throat, cough, flu like symptoms please phone the surgery for advice.
Phone consultations are available for current patients. Choose “telephone appointment” when you book online and we will do our best to phone you around your appointment time.
The Practice is open at the following times. Please phone 9520 9944 for an appointment or book online using link above.
Monday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Tuesday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Wednesday:8:30 am to 7:00pm
Thursday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Friday:8:30 am to 5:30pm
Saturday:8:30 am to 12:00pm
Sunday:8:00 am to 10:30 am
- (Sunday no appointment required)
For After Hours Medical Care or if the surgery is closed, emergency medical care is available as follows:
1. Attend Casualty, The Sutherland Hospital Phone 9540 7111
2. For Home Visits ring Sydney Medical Service Co-Op - 8724 6300
3. In an Emergency. OR IF YOU FEEL URGENT ATTENTION IS REQUIRED ring for an ambulance on " 000"
- Engadine Skin Clinic – Dr Mary Dover, Dr Adam Brown
- Child Health and Vaccinations
- Women’s Health and Mirena Insertion
- Pregnancy and Ante-Natal Care
- Cosmetic & Medical Treatments – Dr Adam Brown
- Mental Health
- Travel Vaccinations
- Exercise Physiologist – Belinda Giles
- Spirometry, ECG, Arterial Doppler, 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Pathology Collection